Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful partner JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky dad. A lot of people know me on Instagram and I write about my life from ups to the downs. I moved to America with my brother and parents in the year 1990. At one and a half years older. I wouldn't be now sharing my story for you were it not for my parents love hard work and sacrifice. My parents were the source of my inspiration and I worked to be successful. My life was set out as follows: I'd go to university, get a job in a corporation as well as marry and then buy the house. Although I was convinced that this was the definition of success, life had different plans. The money and the status of my job didn't make me feel happy. I was convinced that I had wasted my time for an income. The year 2013 was when I realized that my passion was working out. I also loved getting out and about to aid others. In the process of pursuing the new direction of my life, I started to find private training. My small business was started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth this year, 2021. Since I am an Asian female in this industry we are among the few. My aim in the industry is to build a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that meets the needs of my customers. Additionally, I would like people to feel empowered to achieve their goals and accomplish whatever they want in life. My career exploded as I experienced the greatest successful times in my entire life. My mother died just as my professional life began to fall off. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease is over and she rests in Heaven. She will always be in my heart and mind. If you don't realize it initially, the universe has a funny way of giving us what we really require. My mother's death affected me greatly and I think she was the one who gave me another chance to live my life. She died in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. The day was her chance to start her new journey. I had my second opportunity to live a happy and fulfilled life. As I enter the 30's I am more alive than ever. It is true that I am living my life now, instead of merely living as I did in the past. As I tell my story I hope that my words will resonate with those of yours. I hope that my words can help you realize that you're not alone. You have the potential to accomplish whatever you want to achieve. My hope is that you experience life at your best and never have regrets when it comes to the final hours of your life. The death of a person is the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noureen and Thora

Noureen and Thora